Real estate investing is one of the many paths you can utilize to build wealth.
The more information you and those around you have can make your path an easier one. If you are thinking about buying investment property or if you already own some, here’s some helpful information that will help you to maximize your real estate investments.
- Colorado Real Estate. What to expect from your Colorado real estate transaction and if it is different from your state.
- Summit County requirements. What the county requires when you rent your furnished condo or home.
- Search the MLS. Find your next investment property.
- Property Management Companies. A list of Summit County property management companies that may be able to help you rent your investment property.
- 1031 Exchange. Valuable information on tax-deferred exchanges for investors.
- Capital Gains Calculator. An easy way to find out how much capital gains tax you might owe.
- Tax Deductions. A list of potential real estate deductions you may be eligible for as a homeowner or investor.
- Investment Glossary. All those real estate investment terms deciphered.
- Mortgage Options. Information about financing your vacation home or investment property.
- Investor FAQs. Answers to frequently asked questions about investing in Summit County.